3 Ways to Spruce Your Home Up for Spring
Spring is the perfect time to refresh your home after the long, dark winter months. Below, you will find three great ways to spruce up your home for spring.
Sprinkle in Bright Colors:
With spring comes bright colors. After a long winter, there is nothing better than seeing the bright colors that come along with the spring months. There are several ways to do this. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Add greenery or flowers to rooms
- Change out some pillows to ones that are bright
- Add a pop of color by painting a wall or an entire room
Spring is the perfect time to go through your home and declutter. We know this can be a daunting task, so here are some helpful tips and tricks to help.
- Create spaces or piles for items that you want to keep and those that you want to donate or throw away.
- Buy baskets and organizers to put blankets, dog toys or other smaller items.
- Go through your closets and pantry and throw out or donate anything that you no longer need or want. Ask yourself if you really need certain items.
Update Some Older Pieces of Furniture:
Purchase a secondhand piece of furniture or find a piece of furniture you already own that you want to overhaul. These pieces can be easily sanded down, primed and painted to give your room a fresh, fun look. This is a fun way to quickly change the way a room looks.
Post a Comment