Century 21 North East is monitoring the Coronavirus situation closely and taking necessary measures to ensure the health and safety of our employees, agents, clients and their families.
We are following all official government guidance and advisories in addition to the following:
- Rescheduling certain events;
- Reducing face-to-face meetings in favor of virtual meetings;
- Enabling telecommuting when possible;
- Encouraging employees to exercise caution and take all appropriate health and safety measures, in coordination with their managers.
- Offices will be closed until further notice in an effort to help stop the spread of coronavirus.
These measures are temporary and aimed to prevent the spread of the virus, shorten its impact and ensure the health and safety of our employees as well as the general public. We will continue to adapt our approach as needed as the situation evolves and additional government guidance is issued. Our Markets remain very active and the home buying and home selling process will look different but can still happen during the coronavirus crisis.
Century 21 North East is prepared to assist buyers and sellers overcome obstacles they may face to close on these properties during the current national emergency.